Wednesday, July 19, 2006

How about a morning nap...

Morning nap ... Or better I call it morning sleep. I live in a sweet city called mysore. The atmosphere is ecstatic in the morning. Now many of you may say that, what's of different about that? There is some specialty about this city and its morning. The morning breeze you feel on top of chamundi hill is special in its own kind and its ever ecstatic trees, birds and yes offcourse those 1000 steps.
The sojorn beauty it holds under its breath is impeccable. Now when I start to wake up in the morning, all you think is just go over a mountain top and enjoy the serene beauty of nature and feel it. Butt Butt .. Its not that easy as we speak.
Every night I have a resolution to make, that I shall wake up 5 am in the morning and go for a morning walk or a jog. Now that's a good idea to keep oneself fit and fine. So the night is spent sleeping and dreaming imagining oneself under chamundi's arms, just sitting there and feeling the morning haze;breeze. All said and done, the moon is dancing all this while during its rule over the night. But once in a while, its mystic nature by shrouded by humangous creaures called clouds. One most astonishing fact and facet about clouds is that, they have the capability to block anything under sun. So moon has no other choice, but to be silent and resilient with its nature, waiting for the clouds to clear.

The night has ended, the moon is ready to depart. Just the right time for the alarm to scream at its screeching vocal. It hits you so hard that, you just run for cover assuming your neighbor has found a loose ground and planted a explosive under your bed. One thing I have observed with this alarm clock is that, do what ever it has the ability to wake up the rigid of the people. Now that is the power of an electronic device worth cheap rupees. But it works and it works good.
Since the worth of alarm is lost, if it is used against idle and mundane people like me. We only make it ring more, so that it should loose its sound, else the battery has to die bravely denying the fact, that its journey on this earth didn't end in a good note. I presume, I can still find people like me, who would love to see there battery die in such sad state.

This sleeping saga does not end here. Now an sleepy head like me would still love to play with my alarm. Now everytime I am buzzed by an alarm, I make sure that it gets it due. So every morning at 5 ( some times the time varies depending upon the mood the last night), my alarm duly performs its duty and ready for change of guard and start yanking with its sweet, sordid and horrible sound. Just imagine how you feel when you are woken up with an explosion just beside your bed. The feeling is just the same. Only thing is that explosion is caused by the alarm. This petty little damn thing !!!!!!! Every time I receive this treatment, I swear to god, I am not satisfied. So what do I do, I just reset the alarm to allow it to yank after another half an hour. Now isn't it pretty intelligent of me. Now one can easily get this if it was done once or twice. But behold your breath, I do this every morning, hmm let me count. Say atleast 10 times. And god forbid, he save the alarm, if its my examination. This exercise is deliberately done 15 times, just to wake me self up.

I really feel for my alarm and so does my getting up in the morning exercise is complete. Now hey did I tell you, how actually I get up in the morning. After all the nagging and begging to alarm, I still manage to get some sleep. After all am human, I too have my emotions. But these emotions are broken when my dad yanks me out of the bed at one go :)

long live dad, where would I be without you ......

good morning son is the sweet sound from his mouth at that point:)

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Dh@v@! said...

I just love morning nap... on weekends I prefer to sleep till 10… You know sleeping the second best thing and the first is eating… :)
That was for me… good post Anant… n fundu English I must say… keep it up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home